The Inventor Education Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website!

3 posters

Go down

Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website! Empty Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website!

Post  stainless Sat 7 May 2011 - 18:26

There is ZERO reason that the UIA website should be SO CONFUSING! There are many FREE open source Content Management Systems that can handle; Blog, Forums, News, PR, Memberships, Mass Emailing, etc. etc. It's 2011 and UIA needs to get with it! Maybe I'm in the wrong section and there is a hidden section under MemberClicks.com (whoever that is but UIA uses them.) For having "Thousands" of members the forums aren't very active compared with other Inventor related sites.

If you need help just ask!

Regards,

stainless

Back to top Go down

Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website! Empty Re: Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website!

Post  Admin Sun 8 May 2011 - 0:21

Hi Stainless,

Welcome to the UIA Forum. I agree 100% that this forum is not as active as others. It’s not designed to be. It’s an educational forum, and so there is a lot less talk about what kind of dog you have, or if you have ever seen a UFO.

On this forum you can actually ask inventing related questions and we’ll get them answered for you by professionals in the industry. No other inventor forum does this, and we’re very proud of it.

You can also see what is happening in the industry just by looking at the forum calendar.

As for Member clicks – wow, don’t get me started – We would love to integrate all the educational programs we have into a single easy to navigate site. But to change over will cost about $15,000 and as a nonprofit we have to find that funding - But when we do….look out. The UIA will have one heck of an integrated site.
For now, we’ll do the best with what we have

Thanks
The UIA Staff

Admin
Admin

http://www.inventoropinion.com

Back to top Go down

Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website! Empty Re: Centraling the CONFUSING UIA website!

Post  Beth Roberts Fri 20 May 2011 - 11:30

I don't think it's confusing at all. I often just get on here and read. There is some great information here

Beth
Beth Roberts
Beth Roberts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down