The Inventor Education Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPREE - Specialty Retail Entrepreneur Expo - Looking for Inventors

Go down

SPREE - Specialty Retail Entrepreneur Expo - Looking for Inventors Empty SPREE - Specialty Retail Entrepreneur Expo - Looking for Inventors

Post  Specialty Retailer Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 14:58

Hi everyone.

My name's Debbie and I'm the Trade Show Director for SPREE. You may have seen information on our show posted on the UIA website and the inventor's blog.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here on the forums and let you know about the exciting opportunity for inventors to come with their retail-ready products to the 2011 SPREE show in Las Vegas April 12-14.

For just $1,000 you will get the following (in addition to having the unique opportunity to introduce your products to the cart & kiosk industry):

1 tall bistro table with cover
2 chairs/stools
1 Premium membership to the UIA
1 year subscription to Inventor Digest Magazine
1 year subscription to Specialty Retail Report
FREE Virtual SPREE booth for 1 year ($1,500 value)
Listing in SPREE show Directory and mention in UIA/SPREE ad
Mention in the SPREE/UIA Best Product article in the SRR Summer Issue 2011
Entry into the SPREE/UIA Awards Program for Best Overall Product
FREE sales and marketing consultation from our sponsors

For more information, please feel free to give me a call at 800-936-6297 x20 or email me at dlahti@specialtyretail.com. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

I look forward to working with some of you and helping you to learn about this exciting opportunity in the specialty retail industry.

Specialty Retailer

Back to top Go down