The Inventor Education Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc.

2 posters

Go down

im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc. Empty im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc.

Post  cobmcfc16 Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:13

hi im Chris from good old Englandi have an idea for rating music videos, Any help would be gratefully welcome thank you

cobmcfc16

Back to top Go down

im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc. Empty music

Post  Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 22:12

Without telling your idea, because we do not want you to publically disclose it, you should be able to answer the following questions. When you refer to rating videos it sounds more like it would be a blog, critique or some other manner. That may not be an invention per say. You may need to look at copywriting. If it is a App you have other options. You may need to do more research to see where your idea falls first so you have a better idea of the direction you want to take.

Admin
Admin

http://www.inventoropinion.com

Back to top Go down

im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc. Empty music video rating

Post  cobmcfc16 Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 7:57

thanks ,its not a blog it entails the public paying after watching,

cobmcfc16

Back to top Go down

im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc. Empty Re: im looking for anyone intersted in my idea for music video rating on youtube, facebook,spotify,etc.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down