The Inventor Education Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rotary engine

3 posters

Go down

rotary engine Empty rotary engine

Post  potlot Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 14:01

Hi fellow UIA members,

My name is Albert Harvey and I live in Nottingham, NH. I recently joined UIA online and I look forward to sharing ideas with your group. I am an auto/truck mechanic and I have been working on creating a rotary engine over the past 2-3 years in my garage (see example video at http://www.ecobabble.com/tag/engine/). Other short videos of my first version are available with a google search of "albert harvey rotary engine". It is constantly evolving as I work on newer versions, but its core concepts are that it has no reciprocating parts and it can run on several different fuel types. In the above video it is running on propane, but it has also run on diesel and even crude motor oil when it is heated up.

My question for UIA is do any of the members have experience with developing or building rotary engines? My engine has a ways to go before it's ready for production or patenting, but I am basically looking for anyone curious in continuing the discussion on building new types of rotaries. My son has also helped me create a video tutorial (currently on CD which I would love to share with anyone interested!) for another version of a rotary engine that I've thought up on paper but haven't put into steel yet.

Thanks for your feedback! My contact info is below (phone and snail mail appreciated, as I only check my email about once weekly). Sincerely, Albert Harvey

Albert Harvey
neuronmotor@yahoo.com

potlot

Back to top Go down

rotary engine Empty engine

Post  Admin Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 6:59

Albert, you did not mention if you have any patent protection on this device. If you do not we suggest you do not post it publicly.

Admin
Admin

http://www.inventoropinion.com

Back to top Go down

rotary engine Empty Albert Harvey Rotary Engines

Post  albert.adams.harvey@gmail Sun 19 Jul 2015 - 19:00

Dear Members; I'm resubmitting. My email isn't neuron motor anymore. It's albert.adams.harvey@gmail.com New videos online Albert harvey rotary Engines Rotary Engines Design #1 built by Albert Harvey Thank You Much Albert

albert.adams.harvey@gmail

Back to top Go down

rotary engine Empty Re: rotary engine

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down